fraternitefr Index du Forum
fraternitefr
Archlord : Guilde Fraternitefr

fraternitefr Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Faddy Daddy Cbr 250 Rr For Sale ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fraternitefr Index du Forum -> ARCHLORD : Le jeu -> Les vente / prêts / et demandes d'items
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pinteeli

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 17:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Faddy Daddy Cbr 250 Rr For Sale Répondre en citant

Faddy Daddy Cbr 250 Rr For Sale > shorl.com/gelegrytredojo

Faddy Daddy Cbr 250 Rr For Sale

5d80d7912b
Problems:...Fuel...tap...-...needed...to...be...replaced...as...sucking...fuel...through...vaccuum...pipe...+...leaking...For...Sale:...probably...wouldn't...mind...selling...it...within...the...next...year...as...have...my...full...licence...now...6MBHONDAAL2538911:...Blue...1990...MC22...(Updated:...2007.7.27)...Purchased:...24/07/07...Usage:...36,000...kilometers,...Street/Sport....pattonme..is..offline....Quote..Quick..Reply..post..#6..of..8..Old..09-29-2015,..02:51..PM..t-rav12..Senior..Member......Join..Date:..May..2015..Posts:..717..Mentioned:..2..Post(s)..Tagged:..0..Thread(s)..Quoted:..171..Post(s)..Nice..Campero,..Sig...Make...offer....ANYONE..KNOW..ANYWHERE..YOU..CAN..GET..PARTS..IN..THE..UK?..6MBHONDAAN2538802:..RED/SILVER..1992..CBR250RR..(Updated:..2003.9.14)..Purchased:..JUNE..2003..Usage:..28,000..kilometers,..Street/Sport...Tires:..DUNLOP..Owner:..GRAHAM..WALSH..Phone:..0876455572..Email..to..GRAHAM..WALSH..EIRE..Location:..UK..--..WEXFORD..Experience:..4..Bikes..Owned:..3..For..Sale:..FOR..SALE:..CBR250RR..1992..16000KHM..MINT..COND..COLOUR:..BLACK/PINK..RUNS..LIKE..MELTED..ICECREAM..EURO..3500.00..6MBHONDAAL2528502:..Blue,..silver,..white..2002..CBR250RR..(Updated:..2004.3.11)..Purchased:..September..2003..Usage:..17,775..kilometers,..Street/Sport,..Racetrack...Owner:....Chad....Email....to....Chad....Location:....Australia....(Eastern)....--....Sydney....Experience:....1....Bikes....Owned:....1....Accessories:....none....Modifications:....none....Comments:....In....the....time....i've....had....it....i....have:....Had....the....thing....repainted!!!!....,....fited....tank....protector,....Replaced....both....sprockets....and....chain,....replaced....rear....brake....bad,....and....will....be....replacing....both....front....ones....next....week....,....replaced....air....filter,....changed....oil....+....oil....filter....,....gone....through....8....spark....plugs,....replaced....both....front....fork....seals,....serviced....the....valves,....had....a....full....carby....overhaul....including....re-jetting,....replaced....a....handlebar....tip....(fell....off....?!)....and....probly....some....more....that....I....can't....think....of....-....None....of....the....above....it....particularily....needed,....but....I....wan't....it....to....stay....in....excellent....condition.....Owner:..Annette..Pursglove..Phone:..01530..461130..Email..to..Annette..Pursglove..Location:..UK..--..Leic's..Experience:..Just..past..the..test..restricted..access..7A88G0G1199007819:..White-Red..1987..CBR250R..Hurricane..(Updated:..2004.7.10)..Purchased:..07/2004..Usage:..53,265..kilometers,..Other...I've..polished..the..exhaust..and..rear..levers..also...Dyno'd....at....41.4hp....at....the....wheel,....not....bad....for....a....250cc....Also....gone....through....tubs....of....polish....keeping....her....looking....brand....new....For....Sale:....Will....be....selling....in....September....2001....for....$6k-7k....Bike....is....excellently....maintained.Bike....is....always....garaged....and....has....never....seen....rain.....150..rear..Owner:..Belinda..Email..to..Belinda..Location:..Australia..(Eastern)..--..Brisbane..Experience:..2..Bikes..Owned:..1..Photo:..BikePics..-..1991..Honda..CBR..250..Accessories:..Rear..Cowle..that..my..husband..made..for..me...

Yellow...Screen....Make....sure....the....web....address....used....to....get....here....is....correct.....Posts:..58..Mentioned:..0..Post(s)..Tagged:..0..Thread(s)..Quoted:..44..Post(s)..Garage..Justin..Marshall's..Garage..1990..Suzuki..Bandit..400..Elsie..V.2.0..I..have..a..little..Bandit!..Its..amazing...By...continuing...to...browse...our...site...you...agree...to...our...use...of...data...and...cookies.Tell...me...more......Cookie...Preferences....Maybe...my...pansy...hormone...is...kicking...in....I've...never...seen...a...250...RR...here...personally....10-12-2016..11:47..AM..by..AesonVirus..Buyers..Resources..Shipping..Get..a..free..shipping..quote..Tires..Find..the..right..tires..for..your..ride..Insurance..Get..a..free..insurance..quote.......

rock stars do it harder epub to mobimanual de supervivencia zombie mobicambodia travel guide epub to mobiharga cbr 150 thn 2010 dodgerachel astor mcmaster the disaster series epubouttakes from the grave epub filenew evidence that demands a verdict epub filesjose saramago baltasar and blimunda pdf freewereworld war of the werelords epubhaushofer die wand epub file

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 17:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    fraternitefr Index du Forum -> ARCHLORD : Le jeu -> Les vente / prêts / et demandes d'items Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006